Sunday, March 6, 2011

No honey---11 year olds CANNOT watch rated R movies

Oh we are in trouble.  My poor future children.  So our niece is with us this weekend.  And the only thing to do around here is watch netflix instant que.  Oh netflix, how do I love thee! You are the babysitter at the moment.  So I wasn't going to post every day.  And I am still holding to that.  This just happens to be an exception--I think.  I might get addicted to this though.

So as far as an update is concerned-still not pregnant.  I know--a surprise, right?  But I did want to share about my vacation news.  I didn't think I would be all that excited about a cruise (or any trip for that matter) but I haven't been on a vacation for 5 years!  This is how I am looking at it--at least in my dreams:

I will be 20 weeks pregnant from our IVF procedure that starts in May.  I'm going with my parents, so you know--it will be pretty easy going.  We get to visit Bermuda, St. Thomas, and San Juan.  The best part of it all:  I won't have to work! I'm also going to be sporting the best looking bikini I can find.  Hey, when else can you show off your huge belly with an excuse for it being huge?

My worst dream come true: I don't get to wear that bikini.  Not because I'm in love with it--but because I'm in love with the thought of having a life growing inside of me.  I don't know how I would be able to do it--get through another year childless. 

See what happens when you are stuck in bed the whole weekend from a cold?  Random thoughts turn into a random post.  Back to watching The Proposal now. It's a good movie if you haven't seen it!

We do have one thing on our calendar though: Jeremy's 3rd semen analysis next Monday!  Family: if you are reading this, please do NOT let him know that you know.  I don't think he would be very happy about everyone around him knowing about what he will be doing mid-day on Monday while I'm at work.....I am kind of excited to get new numbers though.  I know they will still suck because that is my luck, but we will have one more thing out of the way in order to get this party started!

3 comments:


  1. I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner split up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your email on a site about what you have done. I requested 1 to 2 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 3days mark company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other. Our wedding date is set for Summer 2012. Expect to see your invite in the mail!.thanks to upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate all you have done for myself and my family. My name is harry and after contacting so many fake spell casters that only played with my heart you´d got what I wanted: my family back. Your sincere kindness and thoughtfulness inspires me. You have touched my heart deeply and I will forever be grateful that you got rid of all the negative influences that surrounded my wife and I. Now we are back and my son is very happy again, with his parents together... Thanks DR HELP wisdomspelltemple1@gmail.com all my gratefulness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,everyone i want to thank Dr mustafa for what he did for me,few years ago my husband left me and 3kids,so my friend told me that there is a great spell caster called Dr mustafa who can bring back my ex husband back within 48hour,and i contacted this great man called Dr mustafa and he told me what i will do for he to bring back my husband and i did what he said and my husband came back to me and my kids. if you need a help contact this powerful spell caster on is dr.mustafa86@yahoo.com.

    He specialized in the following below:

    1. Getting your lover or husband back
    2. Spiritual bulletproof
    3. Lottery Spell
    4. Money spell
    5. Long life spell
    6. Prosperity spell
    7. Protection spell
    8. Get a job spell
    9. Becoming a manager spell
    10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
    11. Getting your scam money back
    12. Child spell
    13. Pregnancy spell
    14. Freedom spell
    15. Love spell
    16, vanishing spell
    17. Invisible human spell
    18. Success or pass spell
    19. Marriage spell
    20. Avenging spell
    21. Popularity spell
    22. Killing spell
    23. Cancer spell
    24. Supernatural power spell
    25. Madness spell
    26. Free house loan spell
    27. Production spell of films and movie
    28. Hiv/Aids Cure spell
    29. Tuberculosis spell
    30. Loose weight and body spell

    Contact him now via: dr.mustafa86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete